I'm where I'm supposed to be. I don't know how they do it (I'll let God take the credit on that one), but every time that I begin wondering what I'm supposed to do with my life and if I really should be studying Education, and if I really should be studying it at Redeemer, the profs speak up and I am reminded exactly why I am here.
Passion.
Our profs are passionate about education. They are passionate about teaching. They care about us, they want us to succeed, they want us to love this profession as much as they do, and they stress this as being our calling. It's not just a job, a profession, we're called by God to teach. I am in the right place. Awesome.
1 comment:
Nice. Glad the renewed purpose is clear to you! Blessings on the weeks and months ahead when you get to put it into practise!! When will you be home next? we'll have to arrange a game date!! Take care,
Trish
Post a Comment